Wednesday 27 August 2014

Sperm whale Explanation writing

I am the biggest in my pod and the strongest but I am not the fastest. I am the only whale to dive as deep as 1000 metres or more. I can hear almost everything and eat almost anything. I have the biggest brain in the whole wide world.


I may be an easy target but I'm hard to kill. If you kill me you either die trying or be the king of the deep. If you get caught in my mouth you will struggle but before you know it you're already in my stomach. I start the invasion on my prey, the Giant squid “Well to me they’re not that giant”.


I use my extra cool power called echolocation. Some fish might think I’m blind in the deep dark sea but I’m not, I can actually see.! “Hello hello Squidy Squidy what are doing? Are you ready to die?” I see my prey, I grab it, put it in my mouth and devour it whole. I need to go back up i'm full and ready to re-surface.

As I resurface I see a ship coming right towards me, I panic I ask my self “Am i gonna die?”. When I get to the top I take a deep breath and head back down.When I head down I feel a sting in my tail I try to get away as fast as I can but can't move it’s like moving but not moving. Minutes later another boat comes but heading directly into the other boat I’m scared But the other boat is throwing some bottle type shape onto the other ship and the other ship is squirting water over. I’m slowly falling asleep but then they let go of me and they run away the other ship comes closer to me but it’s much smaller I think they tried to save me ; When i reach the top  of the ocean I look at the big ship and I stare at the big letters on the ship I think it says Sea shepherd. I’m so relieved,


I thought I was going to be perfume or sushi God, thank the Sea Shepherd!. As I swim with the current I see my pod I swim to them but with pain. “I almost died”. Me and my pod of whales swim to New Zealand in search of much more delicious squid and maybe some King fish “ (you gotta love real New Zealanders)”. When I get to New Zealand I see the Sea Shepherd boat again and I think to myself ; Were they  New Zealanders?.  They must be because they are docked there. Another boat comes but with flashing lights “ Hey im famous” Then a helicopter I'm being lifted up into the air so is my pod.

They drop me off at a building into a big!! pool thing. I get shot by a gun but i’m not hurt They release me into the sea. They must be monitoring me now that means i’m not gonna be perfume “hurray”. I’m hungry now i’m gonna get some squid.

                                                  The  End   

No comments:

Post a Comment