Thursday 17 September 2015

Skyrim poem- Peaceful play

As a civil war rages, starving for ages,
I am legend straight out of lore,
slaying the undead with my o.p chillrend I might need to get some soul gems.
I went my own way avoided the main quest for days,
travelled across skyrim from markarth to riften
ruins, wolves and bandits galore
dragons shouting their mighty roar,

Fighting to save my life,
can’t tell which side of the civil war is right.
Making friends all day long
killing enemies with a dragon song,
having to look for ancient nord shards, forced into the guild and dark brotherhood,
doing the opposite of what a good person should.
           the tombs of the dead sleep mercifully in the ground
waiting for someone like me to walk around.
I am the listener
I am the guild master
I am.... dragonborn

         I joined the stormcloaks fight although I regret that decision,
because now, I think the empire’s right.
No more weakness, no more pain
there are no more imperials, to slay,
no more loot, no more septims I spent it all, yesterday,

I train with the greybeards and fight with blades,
I sharpen my thu’um, with paarthurnax, though there’s a decision to be made  
with the dragonrend in my heart and the elder scroll in my hand
I head to sovngarde to take Alduin from my land.
                                          

We stand face to face, a fire in my hand
he spread his wings apart and gave a short laugh
“Im impressed dovahkiin”
He says with a grin
“any last words?”
I smiled, opened my mouth and shouted

"FUS RO DAH"

This is my peaceful play poem I made last week. It's about a game I play, Skyrim.

No comments:

Post a Comment